What we collect!
Stamporama Discussion Board Logo
For People Who Love To Talk About Stamps

86 visitors online

General Philatelic/Newcomer Cnr : i'm new....does anyone have info on these stamps?

26 Mar 2016
there are two, attached liberty commemorative stamps with perfins JGB and then streaks vertical that are slightly different on each stamp...possibly 'initials'? have any ideas? excuse the picture and the fact that it's upside down, I'm still in 'computer learning' process. thank you, Barbara (I've tried and cannot get the pix to upload. 'will keep trying and get back to you.)
Login to Like
this post

i have none
Members Picture

26 Mar 2016
re: i'm new....does anyone have info on these stamps?

Stamps bearing perforated initials are called 'perfins'.

The Perfins Club (US)

The Perfin Society (UK)

Country Catalogs & CheckLists & Links


/s/ ikeyPikey

Login to Like
this post

"I collect stamps today precisely the way I collected stamps when I was ten years old."
Please Note:
Postings that were loaded from the old Discussion Board cannot be edited.

Contact Webmaster | Visitors Online | Unsubscribe Emails

User Agreement

Copyright © 2021 Stamporama.com